How You Can Help
WHAT WE NEED!
We are always in need of inventory for our outreach de-sexing clinics and to help support vets in third world countries along with general items for dogs, cats and horses.
Please print this list off and share with your local vet or hospital.
MAKING A DIFFERENCE
• Sterile Gloves – Sizes 6.5, 7, 7.5 & 8
• Syringes – 1ml, 2.5ml, 3ml & 5ml
• Needles – 21g, 22g, 23g
• Absorbable Suture – Size 0, 1, 2/0, 3/0 and 4/0
• Stainless steel surgical implements – Scissors, Needle Holders, Artery Clamps, Spay Hooks
• Gauze swabs sterile or unsterile
• Surgical Drapes
• IV Catheters 20g, 22g and 24g
• IV Giving Sets
• Xylazine – (sedative) 50ml bottle treats approximately 30 dogs
• Amoxicillin LA or Penicillin (Long Active) Injectable – 100ml bottle treats approximately 80 dogs
• Meloxicam Injectable dogs and cats – non steroidal anti-inflammatory for post operative pain relief
• Meloxicam Oral Suspension for dogs and cats
• Diazapam Injectable
• Ivomec Injectable or any Ivermectin based injectable 1% w/v (It kills any parasite in or on a dog. We also use it to treat mange).
• Bravecto – For dogs to treat ticks
• NexGard – for dogs to treat ticks
• Simparica – for dogs to treat ticks
• Advocate for cats
• Worming Medication – For cats and dogs, adults and babies
• Tick Treatments and Collars – such as Frontline Plus, Advantix, Preventic, Revolution etc
• Horse de-wormers
• Dog collars, leads and toys
• Elizabethan Collars for post surgery